Finding Stillness and Creating Space: Self-Care in the Workplace
When the chatter and clutter and of our everyday lives leaves little room for the essential work of connecting to your inner voice and balancing work, life and play it is essential that we pause. And in this pause create space to do our important work without being worked on ourselves. This workshop draws on the practices of Native American, Sufi, Yogic and Quaker traditions to bring simple tools to restore and revitalize.
In this day-long experience we combine gentle yoga techniques to loosen the body and mind with artistic tools to share, connect, and manifest the life and lifestyle you deserve.
Step into your power and begin living every day from a paradigm of luxury and self-care.
In this learning experience you will:
- Bring intention to how you hold stress in the body using a body scan technique
- Identify personal gifts, and discover ways to nurture and protect these gifts
- Connect personal triggers to organizational stress
- Create a personalized self-care tool-box to deflate stressful situations before they build up
- Look for common areas of stress to create organizational systems of self-care
— About the Trainer